If you haven’t noticed, Huffer Puffer Jackets are back and they’re better than ever. No longer just for skiers and snowboarders, these jackets are now stylish enough to wear around town.
But how do you style them so that you don’t look like you’re about to hit the slopes? Read on to find out!
When it comes to casualwear, there’s nothing more streetwear-approved than a huffer puffer jacket. Whether you’re hitting the town or just running errands, these jackets add an instant edge to any outfit.
But how do you style them without looking like you’re about to go on a hike? We’ve got you covered with some of the best ways to style huffer puffer jackets.
– With ripped jeans and a crop top: This is a great way to show off your figure while still staying warm. Pair ripped skinny jeans with a crop top and your huffer puffer jacket for a look that’s both sexy and comfortable.
– With leggings and an oversized sweater: If you want to be extra cozy, go for leggings and an oversized sweater. Throw your huffer puffer jacket over top and you’re good to go.
– With a mini skirt and tights: For a fun and flirty look, pair a huffer vest with a mini skirt and tights. Add boots or sneakers for a complete ensemble.
– With shorts and a tank top: If it’s warmer out, ditch the pants altogether and rock.
Huffer’s puffer jackets are not only stylish, but they’re also functional. Perfect for a chilly day at the office, these jackets will keep you warm without sacrificing your style. With a variety of colours and styles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect jacket to match your office attire.
Huffer puffer jackets are the perfect way to add a bit of edge to your look. Whether you’re dressing up for a night out or just running errands, they add just the right amount of attitude. Here are our top three ways to style them:
- Togged-up Tailored: For a more sophisticated take on the puffer jacket, pair it with a tailored blazer and pants. Add a pop of colour with your shoes or scarf to really stand out.
- Street Style: Rock your puffer jacket with some ripped jeans and sneakers for a casual, but cool look. Add a beanie or hat for extra warmth.
- Glam it up: Dress up your puffer jacket by pairing it with a sequinned top or dress. Heels are a must to really elevate the look!
ON THE STREETS
When it comes to styling a huffer puffer jacket, the options are endless. You can go for a casual look by pairing it with jeans and a t-shirt, or dress it up with a skirt and heels.
If you want to make a statement, try layering it over a brightly coloured dress or top. And don’t forget the accessories! A scarf, hat, and sunglasses will keep you warm and add an extra touch of style.
Huffer puffer jackets are a great way to keep warm in the winter, but they can also be stylish. With the right accessories and styling, you can make a huffer puffer jacket work for any occasion.
We hope these tips have helped you figure out how to style your own huffer puffer jacket. If you need help finding the perfect jacket for you, check out our selection of huffer puffer jackets and find the perfect one for your next outfit.