Blocked Drains Cheltenham can be a major headache, but it doesn’t have to be. There are many ways in which you can unblock your blocked drains without having to call for professional assistance. Here are tips that will help you get your drains working properly again:
Clean the pipes and drain cleaner.
This is the most common method to unblock a blocked drain. The process involves cleaning the pipe and using drain cleaner. You can use a chemical drain cleaner or hire an expert to do it for you.
When you clean the pipe, you need to know that not all clogs are easy to clean out. If this is the case with your pipes, then it’s better if you hire an experienced plumber who can do this job for you easily and effectively.
Give your blocked drains an acid flush
Acid flush is a solution that is used to remove the blockage in your blocked drain plumbing service Caulfield and make it run freely again. Acid flushes have different chemicals such as phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid etc. If you want to eliminate the waste and debris from your blocked drain pipes, then you should use this trick.
Here are some steps that you can follow while using an acid flush:
- Find out the exact cause behind clogging of your drains
- Identify where exactly there is a blockage in your drainage system
- Give proper cleaning to the sink or shower head before pouring any type of chemical into them
Call a plumber immediately
When you are dealing with blocked drains, it is very important for you to call a plumber immediately. The plumbing services will help you to unblock your drains, maintain them and prevent this problem from happening again in future.
Use hydrochloric acid drain-cleaner
If you need your drain to be cleaned as soon as possible, hydrochloric acid is a good option. You will need to call an expert plumber first before attempting this method, because hydrochloric acid can be dangerous if not handled properly.
Once you have consulted with the professional on how to use the product safely, here are some tips that can help you clean your blocked drain:
- Use gloves when handling hydrochloric acid and make sure that they are tightly fitted around both hands so they do not slide off while working on blocking drains.
- Wear goggles or glasses and a mask over your nose and mouth so as not inhale any fumes emitted from using hydrochloric acid in draining pipes. Make sure that all these protective gear are properly fitted for maximum protection against fumes emitted during cleaning process for blocked drains using hydrochloric acid.
Take care when pouring down the funnel into pipe because there could be splashes coming out of it due to pressure caused by injecting liquid into pipes. Do not leave any part of body exposed such as face or arms if there are splashes coming out through funnels used for injecting liquids into blocked drains using hydrochloric acids
Use baking soda as a natural remedy to unblock your drains
- Use baking soda as a natural remedy to unblock your drains
- Clean the drain with baking soda and vinegar. Pour 1 cup of baking soda down the drain and then follow with 1 cup of vinegar. Let this sit for 5 minutes before flushing it out with boiling hot water. This can also be used as a preventative measure if you’re prone to clogged drains since it is a non-toxic solution that helps to keep grime from building up inside your pipes in the first place.
- Use a plunger to unblock the drain. If this doesn’t solve your problem, don’t worry! There are other solutions available:
- Use a drain snake or auger (a long steel cable) to push through any debris that may be causing blockages in your drainage system; these tools are great for reaching those hard-to-reach areas near sinks, toilets, bathtubs etc., but they can also be used on main sewer lines too—just make sure not remove any fittings when using these items!
In conclusion, there are many ways to get your Blocked Drains Cheltenham working again. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact an expert now.