These days, cleaning your swimming pool can seem like a full-time job. But with careful planning and regular maintenance, you can minimise the time you spend on your pool—and make it look great while you do pool cleaning Melbourne. Follow these steps to ensure that your pool stays healthy and clean:
Make a Scheduled Maintenance Checklist
There are a lot of different tasks involved in maintaining your swimming pool. To make sure that they’re all getting done, keep them all on one list. The checklist can be as simple or as detailed as you’d like it to be.
You might want to include a section for safety checks, with items like ensuring that there are no broken tiles or cracked glass on the side of the pool, checking for any electrical issues around the surface of the water, and so forth.
Another part of this checklist should include supplies and tools—if you’re planning on cleaning your own filter instead of hiring someone else to do it for you every time it needs service (which often happens about once every three months), then make sure your house has everything needed in order to complete this task by yourself! You’ll need the following:
- A screwdriver set
- A socket wrench set
Create a Detailed Cleaning Routine
Once you have a general cleaning routine, it’s time to create a detailed one. Detailed cleaning routines are usually created on a monthly basis, but if your pool requires more frequent attention (or less), adjust the schedule as needed.
The following is an example of what a detailed cleaning routine might look like:
- Clean the filter after each use of the pool by disassembling it and cleaning out any debris that has accumulated in its canister. This should be done weekly or every other week, depending on how many people use your swimming pool and how often it rains in your area.
- Clean out all visible dirt from around pipes and under equipment like pumps with a stiff brush or by physically removing any loose dirt with your hands. This should be done monthly or every two months; this step depends largely on how dirty things get over time because of normal use.
- Cleaning up algae buildup inside pipes may require some chemicals—but don’t worry! These are inexpensive and easy-to-use products that are available at most hardware stores (if yours doesn’t sell them, ask!), so there won’t be any need for professional help unless something goes horribly wrong beyond what you’re comfortable handling yourself.
Hire Pool Cleaning Services Regularly
You should hire a professional pool cleaning service Melbourne:
- Pool cleaning services are much more cost-effective than doing it yourself, and professionals can clean your pool on their own schedule. This means you don’t need to worry about finding time for it in your busy schedule or even waking up early.
- Many pool cleaning services provide detailed cleaning routines that will help you maintain your pool equipment and keep it in good shape for years to come. They’ll also ensure that every inch of your pool is properly cleaned each time they visit.
If you want to keep your pool in top shape, you must ensure that all of its equipment is in good condition and regularly cleaned. Hiring a professional pool cleaning Melbourne company can help with this process and ensure that everything gets done efficiently without any problems.